The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Black Powder and Cowboy Action Shooting

Old June 6, 2002, 08:21 AM   #1
redrum

Richmond Area Shoot

Anyone going to Richmond area shoot on the 15th? Sorry, don't know the official name of it.

-------------
NRA
SASS #46013
SBSS #1007
IDPA #15333
Old June 6, 2002, 04:23 PM   #2
Poodleshooter

Is that at Cavalier?
Old June 6, 2002, 07:00 PM   #3
griz

That's the one at Black Creek. I plan to go.
Old June 6, 2002, 09:58 PM   #4
redrum

I am not sure what the name is but it is off of the first exit off of 295 after getting off of 64,which is Cold Harbor Road and make a right. I am planning on going. This will be my first actual shoot. I have been to the Pungo Posse shoot but only observing. I have a someone that will be my mentor there. Looking forward to my first time...Hope to see you there Griz

-------------
NRA
SASS #46013
SBSS #1007
IDPA #15333
Old June 6, 2002, 10:17 PM   #5
griz

Looking forward to seeing you there. Don’t forget a lunch and some water.

By the way, Cavalier is on the west side of Richmond. I can give you directions if you need them. It’s about 130-140 miles from Va. Beach and they shoot on first Sunday of the month.
Old June 16, 2002, 08:09 PM   #6
redrum

KC Corral Shoot

Hey Griz! It was nice to meet you. Sorry that you could stay and shoot.

Here is my post on FFF about my first outing check it out. Hopefully you will make either to Pungo next month or I will make it up there next month. Good bunch of people up there!

http://www.familyfriendsfirearms.com...counterhit=yes

I had 7 out of 92 misses Saturday. Working on getting that down and then worry about the time.

See ya around!

-Redrum

-------------
NRA
SASS #46013
SBSS #1007
IDPA #15333
Old June 17, 2002, 10:29 AM   #7
griz

Glad to hear you had a good time. I liked the pictures from Pungo. I haven't been there since they shot at the other part of the range. I would like to go but I've also got a wedding to attend on the 4th and I'm not sure if I can get back in time. I'm gonna try though. What time do they start?
Old June 17, 2002, 05:58 PM   #8
redrum

They start registration at 9-9:30 and try to start shootin at 10. (But rumor has it that they never start on time) The last shoot they had 56 people. I think, but am not sure, that they cut off the entries at 56.

Hope you can make it, if not then I will see you next month up there!

BTW I got my SASS stuff today...46013, wish it could have been 46666 but the 13 will do!

-Redrum

-------------
NRA
SASS #46013
SBSS #1007
IDPA #15333