The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old September 23, 2005, 04:29 PM   #1
panzer426

anybody have experience with...

Advanced Technology (ATI) Shotforce Tactical Pump AR-15 style collapsible, six-position Shotforce Buttstock with Pistol Grip? what do you think of it? considering it for my 870 express synthetic. which do you think is better for home defense? that one or Advanced Technology (ATI) 12 Ga. Buttstock With Pistol Grip solid that does not fold or extend etc?? do you think either makes the home defense shotgun more comfortable or gives you an advantage in home security? Im leaning towards the solid stock with pistol grip because I'm not sure how much I can trust the retractable stock as far as durability. would it fail and not be able to lock in place after a lot (or a little?) use?
Old September 23, 2005, 04:30 PM   #2
panzer426

also...what is the easiest way to add a sling/sling swivels to a 870 express synthetic 18" barrel 7 shot?