The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Closed Thread

Old November 27, 2016, 10:19 AM   #1
Fira

Stories of someone using a firearm (gun) to stop one crime or more crimes?

I watched
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnL05eLaTjQ
and also on
http://www.gunowners.org/op1032.htm
read about a 12 year old girl using a firearm to save her mom's life by shooting dead her mom's attacker.

Read on in this thread carefully and you can see more posts perhaps.
N. Usa (North United States of America) My name is Jason and I was born in N. Usa and I live in N. Usa and I am from N. Usa and PM (Private Message) is a cool feature. My PM chat topic of the day: What facts do you know?
Old November 27, 2016, 11:05 AM   #2
Evan Thomas

Fira, welcome to TFL.

Your GOA link doesn't seem to work -- it goes to a blank page -- and the video you linked is almost four years old, so there's really no new information here, or much for us to discuss.

I'm closing this, but feel free to start another thread with some up-to-date info and a short paragraph summarizing it and telling us why you think it's worth discussing. (You might also read the section of the forum rules on drive-by posts -- this is right on the edge, which is another reason I'm closing it.) Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.