The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old January 2, 2006, 08:11 AM   #1
WhiskeyMike

LA Police Gear

Does anyone have any experience with LA Police Gear (GOOD or BAD)

I ordered some gear from them on the 18th and am still waiting for it. Ive sent a few emails and the only response I recieved was that my package could take 4 to 6 weeks to arrive and a retransmittal of my invoice.

I am about to go back to Afghanistan and I really needed what I ordered.

I am at an APO and it doesnt take that long to get here. I ordered a surefire lanyard a few days ago from someone on this board and it only took 8 days to get here.

I am hoping that it is just lost in the mail somewhere and not some company scamming military folks.
Old January 2, 2006, 12:10 PM   #2
MillCreek

I have been a customer of LA Police Gear for years, having bought many items from them. A very reputable and customer-service focused company. I have always been quite pleased with them. Shipping everywhere is slow due to Christmas. I recently ordered something from LA to be shipped two day air, and it arrived seven days later. LA is only 1000 miles from me. Odd that UPS did not offer a refund of the shipping cost difference.

MillCreek
Snohomish County, Washington USA
Old January 2, 2006, 11:22 PM   #3
WhiskeyMike

I hope you are right.
I know they do not respond to email with any urgency at all and their website states they can't tell you anything about an online order over the phone. So I am forced to send an email and hope someone answers it. They have answered 1 out of 4 so far.