The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Old July 26, 2010, 08:12 AM   #1
ZCORR Jay

Help from Admins

I am looking for site sponsorship opportunities and was wondering whom I should talk to. I am looking to promote our line of ZCORR Anti Corrosion Gun bags.

Jason
ZCORR Products
Old July 26, 2010, 09:58 AM   #2
Mal H
Staff

I trust you have looked around the site and noticed that there is no advertising - zero, zilch (other than the single link to the site owners magazine, and that really isn't advertising). So, given that, there is no one to talk to about it, sorry.
Old July 26, 2010, 10:26 AM   #3
ZCORR Jay

Thanks for the response and yes I did notice that. With that being said would it be ok if I was make a brief post in a category such as the Gun Show area about our products and if I see a question regarding gun storage jump in and provide an answer?

I'm not looking to spam and annoy the users of the firing line and I look forward to contributing to the various conversations as well as offering the users discounts on our products.
Old July 26, 2010, 01:09 PM   #4
hogdogs
Staff In Memoriam

I know you can put that link into a signature so it is under your posts each time you post...
Brent
Old July 26, 2010, 10:23 PM   #5
JohnKSa
Staff

If you wish to participate on TFL as a member then it is acceptable to put your business name/link in your signature line and/or to mention your business/products in the normal course of a discussion thread.

If it becomes obvious that you have no interest in participating at TFL past promoting your product/business then it becomes spamming and that is not allowed.