The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > Law and Civil Rights

Closed Thread

Old January 21, 2013, 03:24 PM   #1
Iron Man

Call to the people of the United States of America

I am thinking that Andrew Cuomo should be arrested as one of America's Most Wanted. He should be tried for treason by purposefully violating the Bill of Rights of the Constitution of the United States of American and attempting to oppress its people. As a citizen of the United States I hereby level charges against Andrew Cuomo and any members of the government of the state of New York who supports him.

I charge him with violation of the 14th amendment:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

I charge him with violation of the 2nd amendment:

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

I charge him with sedition and the planned violation of the fourth amendment and eigth amendment

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

Lastly, I call upon Washington to enforce section three of the fourteenth amendment and remove those in power in the state of New York, and through election replace them.

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any state legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any state, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.
Old January 21, 2013, 03:39 PM   #2
Tom Servo
Staff

I think we're getting a little ahead of ourselves here.
Closed Thread