The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old January 27, 2002, 07:59 PM   #1
Clayton

Graham Custom Gunleather

I've been dealing with Ron Graham for a while now, and have purchased several pieces of gear. Quality is outstanding, as is the service.

Sometimes it takes a while, but it is worth the wait. As the saying goes, "You can get fast food or you can get good food."

www.grahamscustomgunleather.bigstep.com

Regards,
Clayton
Old October 29, 2002, 12:17 AM   #2
justin2992

What do you mean?

Ron has a tendancy to not respond to emails. When he does he doesn't answer all of your questions that you so desparately were waiting on. Forget about anything custom. The only way to get a holster is to buy online with credit card from the website and hope that he sends it to you.

I received several pocket holsters that differed in design from the pics on his website. I tried to email him to return them - of course didn't get a response. They went in the mail back to him anyway. It's been several months and no credit.

He has no contact phone# [color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color]? and you are talking about good customer service.

What is your secret? Are you one of the few that actually got a phone #? Graham has no accountability - answers emails when he feels like it and has no phone #

Again [color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color]?
Old November 7, 2002, 03:58 AM   #3
tomkatz

I've had good luck dealing with Ron, try to talk to him at the naaminis talk site, he hangs out there, goes by the handle fubar. good luck, tom