The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old October 4, 2009, 12:34 PM   #1
pdevore

Some help with price Kimber and Beretta

I am looking to put up one or 2 guns for sale, But don't really know what to ask.
First is a New in box Beretta A391 Extrama 2 with kick off, slug barrel, and slug hunter scope. I also have 12 boxes of win XP slugs for this.

The second is a Kimber model 84 montana in 270WSM. with a Zeiss scope. This is in perfect condition with about 25 rounds through her.

I am willing to ship and not willing to just give away. I would like to know what a fair number is for both parties.

Thanks
Pete

Minnesota
Old October 4, 2009, 12:40 PM   #2
hogdogs
Staff In Memoriam

While I cannot help with the value question, I will suggest you read up on the rules for the gun sales section here, put in your required helpful posts and list them when the values are known to you... Lots of guns pass quickly thru this sight.
Brent
Old October 4, 2009, 12:49 PM   #3
pdevore

I guess I don't know what you are saying. I did not post them in the FS section as I do not have a price. I posted here to get help for a price. If I am in the wrong please let me know and I will remove. I am just a little confused by your response.

Thanks
Pete

Minnesota
Old October 4, 2009, 12:57 PM   #4
hogdogs
Staff In Memoriam

Yes, I am just saying that they do have a minimum posts rule in the FS section, so as you await the values, get that out of the way so you can post the guns for a fast sale once value is known...
So many folks would try to post in the section without realizing the rules then they post in the tech section asking why they cannot post...
Best of luck with the guns... The Kimber sounds like one I would like but they are beyond my financial ability
Brent
Old October 4, 2009, 01:04 PM   #5
pdevore

Thanks I understand. Sorry about that.

Pete
Old October 4, 2009, 01:06 PM   #6
hogdogs
Staff In Memoriam

No sweat...
Brent
Old October 4, 2009, 02:31 PM   #7
oneounceload

As to values. look at the various sites that sell guns - gunbroker, gunsinternational, gunsamerica and auctionarms (all .com) and look at closed auctions or actual sales prices for an idea. Remember, they are a general guideline and will depend on your area, actual condition, etc.....