The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Tactics and Training

Old May 25, 2010, 01:23 PM   #1
jZizzle

Looking for training in PA

Can anyone direct me to a training school for me and the wife. We need to go through the beginner shooter training course. Any suggestions?
Old May 25, 2010, 02:20 PM   #2
The Great Mahoo

What part of the state? I've taken some basic courses at A&S in Youngwood in South-Western PA. Nice enough place for the money, and those whom I know that have taken the basics liked the classes.
Old May 25, 2010, 06:12 PM   #3
jZizzle

I live in Pittsburgh and Youngwood is approximately an hour to an hour and 20 minutes away from my house. Their classes start @ 8AM on Saturdays, so that would mean that I would have to leave my house @ 6:45AM. I guess it would be worth it if I knew the classes were really good.