Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Tactics and Training

Old August 17, 2011, 09:30 PM   #51
Tom Servo
Staff

Quote:
"The objective is more important than your own life"
Pain is the cleanser!

My name is a killing word!

Behold how snug these 5.11 pants are in the crotch!

Imma go tell those Marines over there how cool I am, and how lame they are! Be right back...
Old August 17, 2011, 09:38 PM   #52
youngunz4life

no comment

except that there were some cute chix
Old August 17, 2011, 09:40 PM   #53
egor20

Tom

Quote:
Imma go tell those Marines over there how cool I am, and how lame they are! Be right back...
I think your invincible summer, just found your depth of winter

write when your knuckles heal

Country don't mean dumb.
Steven King. The Stand

Last edited by egor20; August 17, 2011 at 10:01 PM.
Old August 17, 2011, 09:57 PM   #54
Tamara
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glockgrabber
Im all for more real world training, and especially training like from tactical response and suarez international.
Then you should be all about these guys.
Old August 17, 2011, 10:25 PM   #55
Single Six

Well, if the day ever comes that I can financially afford to go to a training school, at least I know to cross these yahoos off the list.
Old August 17, 2011, 10:29 PM   #56
Tom Servo
Staff

Quote:
I think your invincible summer, just found your depth of winter
This is Tom's supervisor, writing under his username. Tom has led a valiant and distinguished career as an operator for the National Uniformed Tactical Junta Ordnance Brigade until recently. He was instrumental in infiltrating and dismantling a gang of Sumatran transvestite terrorists. Though he did us all a great service, he was never quite the same afterward.

Sometimes, the job comes home with you, it appears.

Afterwards, he claimed to suffer flashbacks to the Crimean War, insisted that the Giant Space Lizards were the top of the chain of command, and at times, his diet consisted of beef jerky and Red Bull. This often led to decisions of questionable wisdom.

We all wish him a speedy recovery from his latest misfortune and ask that any donations be forwarded to a trust established by the good folks at Whole Health And Caring Kindness Operations.
Old August 17, 2011, 10:45 PM   #57
sigcurious

Tom- LOL love the acronyms
Old August 17, 2011, 11:18 PM   #58
Glockgrabber

With respect Tamara, there is a difference between real world and absolutly-fricken-retarted
Old August 17, 2011, 11:51 PM   #59
Brasscatcher84

I'm a little concerned

This video kind of concerns me, because I think I shop at the mall where these clowns work.
Old August 18, 2011, 12:44 AM   #60
oakfloor

Stoopid is as stoopid does?
Old August 18, 2011, 09:54 PM   #61
TylerD45ACP

Its just a matter of time before idiot #1 crosses the line of fire while idiot #2 touches off a round into the other person. That "tactical spin" with the two guys is rediculous and there is no practical application for most of these "tactical moves". People are going to end up dead, someone needs to stop them now . I got so nervous watching them shooting past eachother and doing this idiotic stuff; I wouldnt be within a five mile radius of that training facility.
Old August 19, 2011, 03:30 PM   #62
Daugherty16

Like everyone, at first i was laughing...

but when i came to the conclusion that it really was live fire, no little firecrackers on the berm, i just sat there open mouthed and watched the rest of it in total disbelief of the stupidity demonstrated by some people.

Notice how many times the camera was swept by a muzzle? Or how many times the fellow mall ninjas were swept by their partners muzzles? In the room clearing, one guy jerked his weapon up real quick - i think he realized at the last second his idiot partner was coming into his line of fire. That was almost a homicide.

Doesn't this guy occasionally get a clear headed client, who says "***? Get me outa here! I want to live!" Except there's nowhere to run away to, because bullets are flying in all directions.

Unbelievable.
"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness... How pathetic." - - Ted Nugent

"Cogito, Ergo Armitum Sum" - (I Think, Therefore I Am Armed)- - anon.
Old August 19, 2011, 04:02 PM   #63
markj

I wonder if these guys would come and guard my manure pile.. Never know when someone wants yer crap, it may need some guys just like this to keep that pile safe......
Old August 20, 2011, 05:23 PM   #64
Therealkoop

There is a topic about this on another respectable tactics forum. A member apparantly works at the range they train at and has some incredibly, undeniably rage inducing stories about the ADE and thier "instructors".

For example, one of the females was made an instructor with only 3 weeks of previous shooting experience and is only able to clear malfunctions by bringing it up to the shoothouse and having someone do it for her.

And these guys "train swat and seals and military personnel".

My god.
Old August 21, 2011, 12:18 AM   #65
Discern

They "claim" to have taught U.S. special forces - Marines and Navy SEALs - along with CIA and can't forget the Victoria Secrets models. I find it hard to believe they have trained any special forces.

There are some females who are very good shooters and very good instructors. However, I do not consider any of these male or female 'instructors' as valid instructors just by their form, techniques, lack of muzzle control and disregard for safety. I would be interested to see their qualifications for being called an instructor.
Old August 21, 2011, 02:02 AM   #66
TennJed

Anyone else find it ironic that the a state (california) that doesn't allow many perfectly safe guns to be used by its citizens would allow these morons to "train" its citizens......don't get me wrong though I am not for more gun laws/restrictions/ect

I actually think a video like this is proof that stricter gun laws are MORE DANGEROUS. Stricter laws lead to less knowledgeable citizens. Less knowledgeable citizens leave the door open for idiots like this to take advantage of their lack of knowledge.

I would like to see this place close the good old fashion way.......lack of customers and poor product.

I think I may spend my ALL free time calling the phone # listed at the bottom of the website and tying it up. Maybe if they are on the phone with me it will keep a potential customer off the phone and possible save their life.

Last edited by TennJed; August 21, 2011 at 02:17 AM.
Old August 21, 2011, 08:02 AM   #67
BGutzman

Morons, its one thing under the right conditions with the right instruction to be forward of a muzzle point but this is more than just your average stupidity this is stupidity taken to very high levels....

Also I even found reviews by individuals on other gun websites where they praise these incompetent bozo's, scary situation.... going by this video anyone anywhere must be a qualified master instructor even with no training.... Dont go by this video nor would I take instruction from these people, doing so could be deadly to the student and anyone within bullet range... Grossly incompetent.....

Last edited by BGutzman; August 21, 2011 at 08:18 AM.
Old August 21, 2011, 08:02 AM   #68
Streetprowler

Frightening. I think that place needed to be shut down!

New tactical training: come and feel what it is like to be shot!

~Old Klingon proverb