The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Lock and Load: Live Fire Exercises

Old November 18, 2001, 07:19 AM   #1
3 gun

100 yard indoor range in OH

Visited an indoor range last night that goes out to 100 yards. Nice set up, each "range" is divided by a brick wall (no cross shots here ) and has its own lighting (flashlight drills anyone?). They also have a 22 only lane with firing line resettable steel pin targets. Rifle, pistol and shotgun are all welcomed and the only ammo restriction was no tracers and the like. Noise level is a little higher than some of the ranges I've used, but with plugs and muffs it was no problem. The range charges $10 an hour and the only target backing I saw was small sheets about 24" sq. for placing Bullseye style target on. You may need to bring your own IDPA or other style targets and backing, I'm not sure.

The range is Castalia Indoor Range in Bellevue Oh. They are just minutes off the Ohio Turnpikes Route 4 exit at 11304 1/2 Dining Rd (419)684-9183. And you may want to ask if they have a place to eat close by
Opportunity knocks..Trouble kicks down the door.