The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old July 17, 2013, 04:15 PM   #1
great scot

New summer ccw

Just got this little pocket blaster and haven't had a chance to take it to the range. Trigger has been smoothed out, it has a carry melt job done and it has the guttersnipe sights installed. I'm excited to see how the accuracy, recoil and handling compare to my other compact guns! After reading several posts, it sounds like using FMJs is the way to go for self-defense. If anyone has other ideas, I'd love to hear them!

I realize it's "just a .32", but my circumstances don't permit me to haul around anything bigger. I would love to be able to carry my P99 or my PPK regularly, but given the time of the year (shorts weather), this looks like a good option.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg naa .32.jpg (136.7 KB, 73 views)
Old July 18, 2013, 12:47 AM   #2
Mosin44az

Not bad. I thought the standard trigger pull on those was decent, so with your enhancements it sounds very nice. Supposedly a great company to deal with also.