The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Black Powder and Cowboy Action Shooting

Old June 17, 2010, 08:14 PM   #26
bsheets20061

here ya go

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=174720014
Old June 17, 2010, 10:17 PM   #27
denster

Just a couple of suggestion. Probably not a good idea to advertise them as unfired when you have shot them. Also $50 is awful high shipping when they will both fit in a large flat rate box at $15 anywhere in the US. Your auction but exorbitant shipping and misleading descriptions will kill your chances of a sale quicker than most anything.
Old June 18, 2010, 09:35 AM   #28
bsheets20061

well let me be clear when i said i shot them i went to my buddiesl shop in carlisle and shot one of his you can inspect these if you want and see that these particular pistols have never been fired sorry for the confusion but it was esier to say than explain everything i just did. also the 50.00 is insured and will be sent priority that cost a bit more than flat rate shipping and buy it now option includes shipping i have used gunbroker.com for many transactions i always ship the best and most secure that i can that is a padded case usually a locking one, with priority shipping to the conus, signiture confirmation, and insurence. Thankyou for your suggestions though also i do ftf if possible

denster since you are in ohio i wouldnt mind for you to come look at them anytime since you seem to be interested i have made many transactions and 100 percent positive feedback on gunbroker, ebay, and all forums

Last edited by bsheets20061; June 18, 2010 at 09:53 AM.
Old June 18, 2010, 10:46 AM   #29
Fingers McGee

Bsheets, even shipping both pistols in a padded case priority insured, you can do it for around $25.
Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee - AKA Man of Many Colts - Alter ego of Diabolical Ken; SASS Regulator 28564-L-TG; Rangemaster and stage writer extraordinaire; Frontiersman, Pistoleer, NRA Endowment Life, NMLRA, SAF, CCRKBA, STORM 327, SV115; Charter member, Central Ozarks Western Shooters
Cynic: A blackguard whose faulty vision see things as they are, not as they should be. Ambrose Bierce
Old June 18, 2010, 10:55 AM   #30
bsheets20061

well i guess i can do that just not in the case they were being shipped in it would have to be a separate case the case i have ready to ship them in is a silver with chrome accents with combination locks on the front ship most my guns in similar cases if not ftf buyer is given the combination.

also just back from the middletown shipping center it is going to cost 28.32 for shipping in a regular card board box padded with newspaper shipped express mail with signiture confirmation and insurence for 500.00 which i always do because with firearms it is required through the center so i will ship for that minus the case i had previously planned to ship it in

if that satisfies you then buyvall means let me know i can do that. i offered the guns for 500.00 shipping included with the locking case for 500.00 it will be the same now ill keep the case and lower the shipping thanks for info though gentleman it is always appreciated
Old June 18, 2010, 11:42 AM   #31
bsheets20061

wanted to let you fine gentleman of the tfl know that the auction post has been edited buy it now lowered from 515.00 to 500.00 and shipping has been changed to 28.00 minus the combination box

thanks