The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old January 30, 2006, 05:50 PM   #1
echo154

help with holster for USP/light

I currently have a safariland 6280(hard plastic self locking)which is similar to the drop leg tactical holsters. The problem is I would like to switch to a surefire millenium m115c or Nightrolon series p115c light. I contacted safariland and strangely their holsters are not made to fit the surefire setup.

I need a holster that is similar(material finish) ,as my department excludes nylon as serviceable for duty wear, that will fit a USP 45 with a surefire p115 light.....any input would be appreciated....my UTL has gone kaput and I never liked the tape switch on it anyway.
Old January 31, 2006, 09:37 AM   #2
Optical Serenity

Try contacting Surefire, I have had pretty good luck getting directed to the right source for holsters in the past by calling them...good luck and let us know if / what you find.
Old January 31, 2006, 01:27 PM   #3
Dogjaw

Just saw this today!

Try FIST. They make some good holsters, and are now making holsters for weapons with mounted lights. You will have to contact them with your weapon and light system to see if they can make it. According to their sight, it's $15 more than the regular price per any style holster. I was thinking of mounting a laser on my XD9 subcompact rail, but until now, the lack of a holster has stopped me.

http://www.fist-inc.com/holsters/hol...ghtholster.htm
http://www.fist-inc.com/
3) The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves..........
Old January 31, 2006, 10:31 PM   #4
echo154

Thanks guys .....I found one at blade tech that seems to fit the bill....6 week backlog though according to the email I received after my order.