The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Tactics and Training

Old April 1, 2008, 08:30 PM   #1
evan1293

Force on Force Training-CT April 19th

Guys...if your in the New England area on April 19th, I couldn't recommend highly enough this class on force on force with specter tactical. These guys are super profesional and really know how to run a meaningful course. I took FOF a few weeks ago with specter and it was one of the best classes that I have ever taken. Although this wasn't a 'stress fire' class, I could tell you that my heart was racing and my palms were sweaty during the exercises. Each scenario was followed up by a debrief which really helped to send the intended message of the exercise home. This class made all the range skills that I have aquired come together, and enabled me to better understand what works and what doesn't when faced with live opponents.

Dont miss this class! More information can be found on Specter Tactical's website: www.spectertactical.com . Hopefully I'll see you there!
Old April 2, 2008, 11:03 AM   #2
MK11

Hi, I would be very interested. Do you have any more information on where and when? Is this LEO-only? Their web site doesn't have too many specifics. Thanks!
Old April 3, 2008, 11:12 PM   #3
evan1293

Contact Chris Adams. His contact information is on the webpage. It is not for LEO. Im a civillian and I took it. Most of the guys that attend are cops however. You won't regret it!

Its on April 19th, 9am-5pm in Groton.