The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Lock and Load: Live Fire Exercises

Old May 18, 2011, 05:55 PM   #1
dethwort

Steel City Gun Club - Bethlehem, Pa.

Trying to start a thread here for current members.
S. C. G. C. is a relatively unknown but well maintained shooting club that has been around for quite sometime.
Because of the "old school" philosophy of most of it's leadership and membership, you won't find much content online.
They don't have a flashy website, regular meetings or advertisements.
Which is why I'm attempting to reach out to other members in a format that can enable us to communicate anytime, anywhere. Not just once a year at the fire house. This will give us a forum to discuss anything club related.
Old May 21, 2011, 08:28 PM   #2
dethwort

What a perfect day to be at the range. Shot my R.R.A. Lar-15 for the first time today. Consistantly hit the orange at 100 yards with the iron sights right out of the box. Messed around with the Ruger Single Six for awhile too. It's a fun plinker. Thought I saw a sign on the door of the Steel City fire house about a possible shoot. I only briefly glanced at it while passing by.
Not sure if it's at the S.C.G.C. or somewhere else.
If anyone has any details, please share.

Tags
bethlehem , city , club , gun , steel