The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: General Handgun Forum

Old December 4, 2013, 08:34 PM   #1
T/C Hunter

T/C Encore Hand Gun Accuracy .308

If you own a T/C Encore .308 with a 15" barrel I can share my custom load data to all interested. I use a 125 grain Sierra #2120 and # 2020. Both shoot same hole groups @ 100yards 1/2 " groups .One is a spire point and the other called a flat nose { more of a hollow point. } Both shoot same MOA accuracy same P.O.A and both work great on white tail deer as well as targets and amd anything in between. . Yes My gun has been accurized using Mike Belm.com web site . Once your gun has been re- hinged with a over size 1X pin and you replace your lock up springs with H.D ones your on your way. Then spend a few short hours doing your own trigger job { 2 1/2 lbs}you will be hooked. You can sit next to the guys at the range and out shoot most rifles /off a sand bag.And do it Easily Yes My gun has a High power scope { Burris 3 by 12 posi lock} But even a 2-8 will get the job done . Proven by my buddy with Identical gun even with out the extras. These loads are proven. So if interested let me know and I'll pass them on. Some same I'm anil but I say no: " I'm Mr. accuracy" LOL lets bet $100.00 on one shot @ 100 yards I can hit a nickle. The send 2 more down and hit it every time. These loads have been Chrono'ed so I have all the Data you'll need to put a smile on your face .