The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old November 26, 2015, 08:15 AM   #1
Mystro

Free shipping at Massammo.com. Lots of new rifle Ammo stupid cheap.

Massammo.com is doing free shipping with no minimum purchase. It looks like they picked up a lot of rifle Ammo in many different calibers. Prices are stupid cheap on hunting Ammo. Looks like a buy out.
I just bought a bunch of 45acp last time but the rifle ammo is so stupid cheap, I am picking up some 243, 270, 30-30, and 300 win mag. I can't pass those prices up. My rifles are now stocked up with ammo for at least a year.

Home page

"Ask not what you can do for your country, but what free entitlements you can bleed from your country"

Last edited by Mystro; November 26, 2015 at 08:25 AM.
Old November 26, 2015, 11:28 AM   #2
globemaster3

Some of those deals are the best I've seen on the web. With free shipping, it's hardly believeable. Has anyone bought from them before?

"We have enough gun control. What we need is idiot control."