The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old April 20, 2008, 11:36 AM   #1
SL8ngermany

New Butt Stock for H&K SL8

I am a new user to this forum but wanted to let all H&K SL8 users about a new product. Check it out

http://www.hera-arms.com

It is not a G36 conversion. It is a mix between an AR15 and H&K's great SL8.
It uses an aluminum trigger housing with an adapter to use AR 15 butt stocks and pretty much any type of grip that you want.

I live over here in Germany and know first hand that this thing is the best of the best.

if you are in Europe you can order direct from H.E.R.A. but in the states I think that you have to contact a local dealer. Ask on the web site though, they can help you.
Old April 20, 2008, 11:37 AM   #2
SL8ngermany

Send me a message if you need any information or have questions
Old June 4, 2008, 12:15 PM   #3
SL8ngermany

It’s finally here….. The HERA-ARMS conversion kit for the H&K SL-8. We have been waiting anxiously to finally be able to release our product to the US public. We have taken off like a rocket ship over here in Germany and the rest of the EU. Our name is growing fast and we will be coming out with a few more products in the next few weeks. Who would like to see a USC with a collapsible stock? Guess what? It is done and will be available in a few weeks as well or how about a 20rd USC mag, well it will be ready later this month. Hope everyone stays tuned for the next HERA-ARMS product to hit the market. I know we are waiting!!!!!!

Remember for pricing / shipping information within the USA contact www.lanworldinc.com or in Canada www.armseast.com

Hope to hear from you guys soon