The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old April 21, 2008, 03:06 PM   #1
SL8ngermany

Check out the New H&K SL8 Conversion

Hey all, I am new to the Forum but not new to H&K. I am a former soldier with the 1st Infantry Division, Germany. I got out this year (Medical Board). Uncle SAM says that I am not fit to fight anymore. I stayed in Germany as I have a German wife and son.

I am posting a picture of my SL-8. I think that some of you will like it. My partner and I have decided that we would take the best of 2 worlds, the AR world and the H&K world. Everyone can agree that the butt stock on the original is HORRIBALE. Me being an ex-soldier, I love the M4 style stock. Now I have the best from both, a collapsible stock and the accuracy of the SL-8.

We are in the process of marketing this in the states but want to find out how much interest is really there. Here in Europe it is taking off like a rocket. You can contact me through the forum with any questions.

Hope you like it. I love it.

Old April 28, 2008, 12:56 AM   #2
hknut

Looks cool, but how does it shoot? Post up some photos.

Walk softly and carry a big SIG.
Old April 29, 2008, 03:39 AM   #3
SL8ngermany

It shoots wonderful. Standard SL8 recoil but the comfort of an ajustsable stock and I use the Hogue grip. I think it is the most comfortable out there. check out the gallery section of for some pics of us shooting also there are a few videos
Old May 4, 2008, 10:06 PM   #4
Don Gwinn
Staff Emeritus

I know why you put this here, but I really think you'd be getting a lot more interest in the Rifle forum. I'm going to put it there, but I'll leave a redirect here.
Old June 4, 2008, 12:13 PM   #5
SL8ngermany

It’s finally here….. The HERA-ARMS conversion kit for the H&K SL-8. We have been waiting anxiously to finally be able to release our product to the US public. We have taken off like a rocket ship over here in Germany and the rest of the EU. Our name is growing fast and we will be coming out with a few more products in the next few weeks. Who would like to see a USC with a collapsible stock? Guess what? It is done and will be available in a few weeks as well or how about a 20rd USC mag, well it will be ready later this month. Hope everyone stays tuned for the next HERA-ARMS product to hit the market. I know we are waiting!!!!!!

Remember for pricing / shipping information within the USA contact www.lanworldinc.com or in Canada www.armseast.com

Hope to hear from you guys soon