The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > The Smithy

Old October 28, 2008, 08:18 PM   #1
Harry Bonar

High End Work

Sirs;
Dustin Bonar, son of the late Paul "Joe" Bonar of Novaks has a new business now - Lightening Strike Technologies - e-mail at [email protected].
The site is lstfirearms.com, the address is 62 Sky Road, Williamstown WVa, 26107. phone is (304) 375-2224 and Fax is (304) 375-7799.
Dustin is my grandson and I really feel he knows "high end" combat and civilian weapons. He is an innovator you'll hear much of in the future.
His new 1911, the "Gaboon" has some neat features and his AR building is second to none. Contact Dustin and his site [email protected].
Thanks guys.
Harry B.
Old June 29, 2009, 04:07 AM   #2
Buckfever4life

Hello there Harry, I recently found out about LST from my neighbor who helped build the LST Building. I have had some minor pistol work done in the past at Novaks and Dustin has always been courteous an helpful. I am going to go check them out and see whats going on there in the shop.