The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > The Smithy

Old May 26, 2010, 07:26 PM   #1
Bruno2

Location: Not saying b/c I dont want any of you crazy people to rob or kill me. Alright it's Tulsa , Oklahoma
10/22 misc. parts

I just purchased some kits to build a couple of br guns. I am missing some parts I believe. I dont have any screws to attach the receivers to my boyds tacticool stocks . Also I believe I am missing the wedge or shims that attach the bbl's to the receivers and the screws that go in them. The receivers are the moa's from Brownells and the kits are kid completion kits with bolts . I got the cocking assemblies from kid also.

Where can I find these misc. parts that I need? One more thing the front of the moa receivers are threaded and my bbls are not . Does that make a difference , am I going to get the droop?
Old May 27, 2010, 11:33 AM   #2
Pahoo

Quote:
Where can I find these misc. parts that I need?
For one; Midway USA and I'm sure that Brownell would have this stuff as well. You can also purchase directly from Ruger, is you with. Come back later and I will provide the link and Schematic, showing you the parts you are looking for. I do have some parts as I routinely work on these but not all that you have indicated.

Try here:
http://www.midwayusa.com/static/Ruger-1022.aspx

Be Safe !!!

Last edited by Pahoo; May 27, 2010 at 11:50 AM.