The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread

Old September 14, 2010, 07:44 PM   #1
riverwalker76

Jestergrin_1 BAD

I sold a stone to Jestergrin_1 on another forum. He claimed that the stone was broken when arrived, and immediately demanded a refund.

I informed him that he would need to send me the stone back ... then I would give him a refund. He refused, so now he is badmouthing me since he didn't get his way.

On top of that. In refusing to send the stone back to me for a refund ... he demanded I send him ANOTHER stone! You decide ... who's right in this situation?
Old September 14, 2010, 07:58 PM   #2
JesterGrin_1

I sold a stone to Jestergrin_1 on another forum. He claimed that the stone was broken when arrived, and immediately demanded a refund.

I did not claim I proved and even posted pictures of said broken stone as well as sent them to Riverwalker76 in an e mail as requested.

On top of that. In refusing to send the stone back to me for a refund ... he demanded I send him ANOTHER stone! You decide ... who's right in this situation?

Yes I sent you $15.oo for a Sharpening stone but all I got was a broken stone with no flat sides on it. So why would I spend $10.oo to get back $10.oo for pieces of Rock.

And by the way I do have the pm's saved that I can copy and paste here where you said you would replace the rock. And I can also have the Administrator let people know that you also informed him that you would send out a replacement rock.

And that is funny as all get out saying JesterGrin_1 is BAD lol that killed me I paid you honest funds and got rubble and I am BAD lol. Oh my gosh glad to see a reverse sense of humor lol.
Old September 14, 2010, 09:04 PM   #3
Shane Tuttle
Staff

We're not going to air out somebody else's laundry over here.

Closed.

Posting and YOU: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting
Closed Thread