The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > The Harley Nolden Memorial Institute for Firearms Research

Old November 20, 2011, 11:06 AM   #1
Mojavegreen

Wilkinson Arms Diane Model 25acp

Hi, I recently obtained an old 25 acp from my Dad. I am trying to disassemble it so that I can clean it. I am hoping that someone out there can provide information on how to break this firearm down. Thanks for the help in advance.
Old December 26, 2011, 08:54 PM   #2
drmerlansky

Diane Dissasembly

Partially pull back the slide to reveal two fingers on the base of the barrel and two grooves on the body and also, a notch in the slide.

Holding the tip of the barrel, twist it so the the fingers turn in the groove and up past the slide notch.

When barrel is free from the body, slide the slide and barrel forward off the body.
You will have three basic parts: The Slide and Barrel (which do not come apart), the Slide-spring, and the body.

Be very careful after this point! The rest of the gun, parts are very fragile and easily spring from their places. So I recommend going only to the point of freeing the barrel to clean and lube.
Old January 27, 2015, 10:31 AM   #3
Mojavegreen

25acp

Thanks for the info. Drmerlansky!

Tags
cleaning , gun , maintenance , repair