The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old June 27, 2007, 10:26 AM   #1
Boone Hillbilly

Glockworld and Topglock Poor business ethics

I wouldent deal with Topglock or Glockworld.com! I tried to order one of their MGW shight tools they had listed for 74.95 but the cart put it in as 89.95. I called to get the listed advertised price and they got smart with me and would not honer the price.. I would go with a nicer business, like brownells or midway!
Old June 30, 2007, 07:10 AM   #2
hammergunworks

xdpistols

I had some dealings with them also and so far the have not been very good to deal with.They are shipping my stuff to the wrong address and dont seem to know where it is .I have contacted them a number of times and they dont seem to have any awnsers.I will not deal with them again.
Old July 15, 2007, 04:54 PM   #3
casaventana

Dealings with Top Glock

I too had dealings with TopGlock and his barrel supplier. The barrel I was sent was not even finished and was shipped well after the promised date. When I complained they were very rude. Be warned, these people are not to be trusted.

Last edited by casaventana; July 15, 2007 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Added info
Old July 17, 2007, 08:09 PM   #4
Boone Hillbilly

Glad to see it wasent just me.. Sorry you fellers had problems as well!
Old July 25, 2007, 09:46 AM   #5
Dj Dust

those web sites are run by the same people. it is 2 guys and they screwed me out of $300.
Old July 25, 2007, 08:14 PM   #6
Shane Tuttle
Staff

Quote:
I would go with a nicer business, like brownells or midway
And you will won't be sorry. Midway always bends over backwards for me and charges fair shipping. Brownell's is located in my backyard, so to speak. So, it's nice to give my business to someone in the same state even if I still pay state sales tax...

Posting and YOU: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting
Old April 26, 2010, 04:30 PM   #7
bamofo666

the lies

A thread is never too old to bring back if it helps people, so here it is.
I just ordered some things that the TGSCOM web site said were "in stock". It seems their idea of "in stock" is at a suppliers warehouse. Needless to say the shipping, which is more than any other company I have ever dealt with, is delayed by whatever time it takes for the product to be ordered, shipped, received, repackaged, and reshipped.
The blatant dishonesty is only one aspect of this companies failures in customer service. If you decide to call and ask about your product, you will be treated with absolute disrespect and of course, lied to again.
I will never use these liars again and I urge you not to either. Doing so would be rewarding their deception and poor service.
Old July 26, 2010, 06:16 PM   #8
spec-ops

Also had trouble with TGSCOM

I ordered a week ago through their midwesthuntersoutlet.com site.

The price on the gun I ordered fluctuated up $150 and then down $120 in three weeks time. When I called today to find out why my "in stock" order (placed by phone last Monday because their shopping cart credit card ordering system is broken) hadn't shipped yet, I was told that it took awhile to pull the order from the warehouse and pack it for shipping (Read; order it from somewhere else, repack it and re-ship it). Never mind that I was told on Monday last week that it would ship last week... I was told the same thing again. Since the gun was still in the online shopping cart, I noted that the price had dropped back to almost what it was the week before I ordered it. I asked them what price it would be since it hadn't shipped yet, and I was told that it would be the price it was when I ordered it. So I asked what would happen if I canceled the current order and re-ordered it today at the lower price. I was told that I would be charged a 25% cancellation fee (for something that hadn't even been "pulled", let alone shipped), which would come to over $400! obviously not worth it to do that...

Last edited by Shane Tuttle; July 26, 2010 at 09:10 PM.