The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old January 21, 2005, 04:03 PM   #1
kmca

Springfield Armory?

Hi all,
Has anyone had any experience with ordering parts from Springfield? Do they seem slow?

Thanks,
Keith
Old January 27, 2005, 10:49 PM   #2
Alaskanmonte

I ordered some XD9 standard mags from Springfield and it took 6 weeks to get my order. I ordered them and was told there was a 1 week backorder on them and that they would ship them UPS 2nd day after they got them. After three weeks I called them and they were still "waiting" for the mags to come in. Well I waited for three more weeks and guess what shows up in my PO BOX, my stinking mags. I called and had Springfield take the UPS charges off my bill. Well................at least the mags function well.
Old January 28, 2005, 03:32 PM   #3
jefnvk

The only parts I ordered were off thier loaded coupon. Most of it came quickly, just waited on my kinfe for about a month. It was a good wait, too, I love it. Just sad I didn't order more at the special price
Old January 28, 2005, 03:44 PM   #4
kmca

I ordered some mags off the coupon on 1/4. I guess, I was getting anxious because when I called on 1/10, I was told they were in stock and should be shipped in 4-5 days. l called today and was told they were shipped out yesterday (1/27).
When I bought a gun from them 2 months ago, it came with a broken firing pin. They had a new one to me in 3 days.
Thanks for the replies,
Keith