The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old May 15, 2002, 07:00 PM   #1
kjanettas

gsg 9

this has nothing to do with firearms but i need help.can anyone tell me where to get the adidas gsg9 tactical boots at a decent price?
Old May 15, 2002, 08:59 PM   #2
blades67

Define "a decent price".

I hunt, therefore I am.
Old May 15, 2002, 09:02 PM   #3
kjanettas

around $100-$130
Old May 15, 2002, 11:17 PM   #4
Coronach

I dunno what their price is, but Botach keeps spamming my inbox with ads about them.

www.botachtactical.com, and caveat emptor. You rolls the dice and takes youse chances.

Mike

"True pacifism is the finest form of manliness. But if a man comes up to you and cuts your hand off, you don't just offer him the other one. Not if you want to go on playing the piano, you don't." -Sam Peckinpah

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." -Robert Heinlein
Old May 16, 2002, 07:28 PM   #5
Mark King

Kjanettas,

If you happen to come to the Orlando area on vacation, there is an Adidas outlet store on International Drive (Tacky Tourist Drive). I picked up a pair there about 6 months ago for $50.00, I would have picked up a second pair but they ony had one in my size at the time.

The manager said they only come in intermittently and on one occasion a rep from a Ga. police agency came in and bought his entire stock onhand.

Call them, they may ship to you... 407-351-1134

BTW, the most comfortable boot I've ever worn...

Mark / Fl