The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old March 19, 2005, 05:53 PM   #1
krang

Grassburr concealment holster review

OK. New holster from www.grassburr.com arrived today. Cool Let me say 1st off-WOW!!
Handtooled,fits my Ruger to a tee. Retention strap has a beautiful snap. Thick leather like a Rafter belt. Reinforced mouth keeps the gun snug even without the strap.The pics don't do it justice. When I get a better camera shortly, I'll really do a job on it. The top mount is adjustable for tilt via the large black thumscrew. In the bag was also a sidemount bracket and all mounting hardware. This way it can be mounted to virtually anything at any angle. Quality stitching on every seem. The holster is so nice I wouldn't mind wearing it! It came with a large 11x14 manual. Fully illustrated and also had a section with pics of the actual construction of the holster. Very nice. A first class product all the way. I'd like to thank Johnny and all the guys at www.grassburr.com for the opportunity to have this holster. If any of you are looking for a vehicle,closet,nightstand or wherever mount holster, you cannot in any way go wrong with this product. Highly recommended

Now the pics

SA 1911 GI
CZ 75B
Old March 19, 2005, 08:31 PM   #2
don't shoot it's me

Nice...but I'm curious why they would make this type of holster so ornate...it is for hiding under tables and such.....isn't it?
Old March 19, 2005, 10:18 PM   #3
krang

don't shoot,
Actually, they did that to thank me. You can get it without the tooling. This one is similar to what they had at the Shot Show.
SA 1911 GI
CZ 75B