The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old December 14, 2011, 02:38 PM   #1
waltfraz

customized creations BAD NEWS

3months ago I sent cylinder to be ceramic coated and lazer etched,they took my money and never returned my cylinder.I have emailed them and called them with one returned call and they told me they have no idea when I would be getting it back since then no return calls or emails.
Old December 14, 2011, 02:51 PM   #2
WVsig

That is a shame. Todd is known as a stand up guy who does good work. He hangs out over at the Sig Forum a lot maybe you can track him down over there.

Just don't bad mouth him publically or Para will kick you off the board because he is like that.
Old January 6, 2012, 07:47 PM   #3
waltfraz

UPDATE,THEY SAID THEY WHERE SHIPPING CYLINDER AND REFUND BACK 2 WEEKS AGO,NO CYLINDER OR LATCH ASSEMBLY
Old January 16, 2012, 07:22 PM   #4
waltfraz

update

sill no cylinder or parts,I am going to have to take this further which I didn't want to do.
Old January 17, 2012, 07:45 AM   #5
Shane Tuttle
Staff

Be patient. He just moved up the road from his old shop and he's been having a helluva time getting things under control. He set up an automated email that his business will be in hiatus and won't be able to take calls for a while.

I have a CZ 82 awaiting to be refinished that I gave to him back in October, so I understand your frustration...

Posting and YOU: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting