The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old May 8, 2005, 11:26 AM   #1
Lucky 7

Need Help Finding Holster(s) for my Baby Eagle

Hey all! Been busy here at USMC SOI West but am getting done w/ training soon and I had a quick question:

Where do I find Holsters for my Baby Eagle?

I was using a Bianchi holster for the Beretta 92 before I joined up and was wondering if anyone knew of holsters for the BE.

Thanks for the input in advance!

Semper Fi!

-L7
-PMI Sgt. Hopkins, USMC
Old May 9, 2005, 09:21 AM   #2
IZHUMINTER

Your Baby Eagle is a copy of the CZ75 made by Israeli Military Industries (called the "Jericho" when sold by IMI) and sold by Magnum Research of Minneapolis. It will fit in a CZ75 holster. Bianchi, Galco and Safariland are just three makers of CZ75 holsters, and their products can easily be found online, at gun shows or in stores. One note: while it's really easy to find holsters for the full size CZ/Baby Eagle, it's a bit tougher to find them for the Compact and Subcompact models. Make sure you don't get a full size if you own a Compact or Subcompact, because with the shorter barrel your piece won't fit well. Good luck!
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." -Ernest Hemingway, On The Blue Water: A Gulf Stream Letter
Old May 9, 2005, 10:18 AM   #3
pointfiveoh

As a quick ad: try out HBE leather, our forum member Eric Larsen makes them. I'm waiting on a sig holster and he makes lots to fit cz's so you may want to email him. www.hbeleatherworks.com

Look around you may find a design you like and he's very friendly in the design process. You'll have to wait awhile since his is custom work, but it's at a very fair price imho.