The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Curios and Relics

Old April 21, 2013, 07:25 AM   #1
Auto5

Need revolver schematic

I have an Empire State Arms Co. (Meriden) hammerless top break pocket revolver. These inexpensive revolvers were made 1906 to 1919 and sold by Sears. The internal parts show very little wear other than a few decades worth of accumulated crud, gunk and mild rust. I am trying to find a schematic, exploded view or parts diagram. I think the design is similar to Hopkins & Allen or Iver Johnson revolvers of the period, so a schematic for one of those may help as well. Any links or referral to information resources would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.
Old April 21, 2013, 01:15 PM   #2
McShooty

The [I]Gun Digest Book of FIREARMS ASSEMBLY/DISASSEMBLY Part II Revolvers [I]by J.B. Wood, SDBI Booksd, Inc., copyright 1979 has info on the H&R Auto Ejector, H&A Double Action, Iver Johnson Top Break, and S&W New Departure. There are no exploded drawings but there is complete info on disassembly.