The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old December 17, 2002, 12:01 AM   #1
eotp

Gunner's Alley

I placed an order with Gunner's Alley for a Don Hume belt just 3 days ago and it arrived today!! The belt was sold at a very good price and it looks like it is a very good quality belt and I think that it will do the job well.

This was truly excellent service and I plan on dealing with this outfit again.
Old December 22, 2002, 01:35 PM   #2
Gunnersalley

We are glad to hear that you are pleased and sincerely thank you for the outstanding complimentary comments.

Please let us know if you need anything else.

Gunner's Alley
www.gunnersalley.com
[email protected]
Old June 5, 2004, 09:53 AM   #3
shooter963

Just received one of their gun belts. Definitly worth a look. Excellant value and fast service.
Old June 5, 2004, 10:52 AM   #4
Ninj500

I bought a belt for them and it turned out to be too big. Unlike other holster vendors online Gunners Alley took it back and shipped me one that fit. The only cost to me was the return shipping! In my mind they treated me more than fair.
Old June 5, 2004, 08:54 PM   #5
SouthpawShootr

I've ordered from Gunners Alley lots of times. These guys have excellent customer service. I'll order from them again soon, I just haven't figured out what holster I need yet. Most times, I have the holster(s) within a week or less.
Old June 7, 2004, 12:58 PM   #6
Robert Hairless

I placed one order with Gunner's Alley. I was happy with the price and the service. Best of all the person who took my order (perhaps his name was Mark?) suggested I consider a Kydex pocket holster instead of the more expensive leather pocket holster I was considering, and he was right on target: it was a far better choice for me. I'll order from them again, happily.
Old June 7, 2004, 01:25 PM   #7
arl

They are top-notch folks. I have purchased from them several times and highly recomend them.
Old June 8, 2004, 12:04 PM   #8
DWCT

I recently ordered a few items from them also (I-Shot items and holster). The service was great and everything shipped out quickly.

DWCT
Old August 31, 2004, 09:18 AM   #9
Killit n Grillit

I've bought a few holsters from them also,ALWAYS top of the line service and speedy delivery.
Old August 31, 2004, 12:16 PM   #10
Erich

Yup!
Old September 1, 2004, 12:25 AM   #11
springfieldmaniac

Another vote for Gunner's Alley great products and service!
Old September 1, 2004, 12:38 AM   #12
fyrestarter

I ordered a Don Hume IWB for my Colt Mustang from their website. They got back to me by the end of the day, and told me it wasn't in stock, but they would have the Don Hume factory ship it direct. I got it three days later. I love it when a vendor goes out of their way to make their customers happy. Gunner's Alley will be getting all of my holster business....

"A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine."
--Thomas Jefferson
Old September 2, 2004, 01:37 AM   #13
Morgan

Fast, professional, and excellent prices. What's not to like?
Old October 19, 2004, 02:39 PM   #14
45 Carry

Gunner's Alley = Best Customer Service
Bought shooting glasses, range bag, belt, holster on three different orders. Prompt delivery and friendly. They even bought one of my holsters.
Old November 27, 2004, 09:31 PM   #15
TRMN8R

Gunner's Alley is Top-Shelf!

Yep, count me in for support of Gunner's Alley !

Bought my first P7M8 FIST #1 IWB rig from them (with specifics, i.e. cant, heat shield, etc.), and had it in less than two weeks. Thought that might've been a fluke, as I know the standard for a lot of "custom" holsters are WELL above that.

But, recently had an order for a FIST #8 OWB "interim" rig for my P7 PSP, and it too arrived within about two weeks. Even better was the fact the holster's EXACTLY what I needed for my CCW, and I got it much faster than if I'd have ordered it through FIST directly (let alone the Del Fatti I have coming to replace it...sometime late next year ).

Gunner's Alley's products AND customer service are top notch !

Cheers, TRMN8R