The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Black Powder and Cowboy Action Shooting

Old December 7, 2011, 11:02 PM   #1
bacardisteve

getting back into the BP game

Ive decided to get back into muzzleloaders after a 10 year abscense. Mostly duing this for the extended deer seasons. I still own my old hawken but have decided to go with a inline this go around. Right now im pretty set on getting a T/C impact 50cal. My question is does anybody here shoot the above mentioned with the maxi hunter conical or the hornady fpb? Also plan to use 777 pellets and im only looking to shoot 100yds as most. Thanks guys
Old December 13, 2011, 08:53 PM   #2
Hardy

I specialize in C/B revolvers--mostly collectibles. But I did sell all my inlines and have supplies left over. I have a bunch of heavy grain sabots that I will sell for $6.00 a sleave. I have Bh/209 powder/ Tenn. Valley lubes etc. I am home now and don't know specs on all but email me at [email protected] and I'll post you what I have left over in rifle supplies at BIG DISCOUNT

WBH