The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: General Handgun Forum

Old April 23, 2016, 08:27 AM   #26
g.willikers

Don't sweat it.
With that attitude, you don't have to worry about your inner soul revealing itself at a match.
At least for very long.
Most games have a rule allowing for disqualification for unsportsman like conduct.
Besides, like MrBorland sez, it's not likely you will succeed in "crushing" anyone, but your own ego.
But mostly you are denying yourself a whole lot of fun with a lot of good folks.

Last edited by g.willikers; April 23, 2016 at 08:34 AM.
Old April 25, 2016, 09:34 AM   #27
Boncrayon

Strange grouping question

Each hole looks like a kill. Good shooting! The impact groupings tell me you are right handed. It seems to still be the basics of trigger pull and breathing. You can't be breathing when the firearm fires, but you need to feed you lungs before each shot to prevent hand fatigue. Your right hand twists to the left when pulling the trigger rather than squeezing it.
Old May 4, 2016, 09:19 PM   #28
Ocraknife

Quote:
Each hole looks like a kill. Good shooting! The impact groupings tell me you are right handed. It seems to still be the basics of trigger pull and breathing. You can't be breathing when the firearm fires, but you need to feed you lungs before each shot to prevent hand fatigue. Your right hand twists to the left when pulling the trigger rather than squeezing it.
Yes sir I am right handed! If I work on my breath control do you think I could improve my groups? I'd love to take some lessons to see what else I can do to tighten things up.

-Jimro