The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Lock and Load: Live Fire Exercises

Old April 10, 2000, 10:20 AM   #1
jcoyoung

Hi All,

Just wondering if anybody else was planning to go to the Lake County Gun Show in Grayslake, IL on April 16. It would probably be a great chance to meet other members.

For those of you that have never attended, this show is (IMHO) the biggest regular show in the Chicagoland area. There is typically 3 buildings full of gun stuff so there is always lots of stuff to see.

Jason
Old April 10, 2000, 11:02 AM   #2
Miss Demeanors

Why didn't anyone mention this before we went to the Kane county one? LOL How many tables are at this one? I'm not sure if I will be able to go but will let you know if I do.
Old April 10, 2000, 07:18 PM   #3
PDshooter

Hey great idea! wish I could Go. But I've got Weekend Drill!(guard) Mybe next time.Has enyone been to Cook/Will county show ? Jeff
Old April 11, 2000, 02:44 AM   #4
jcoyoung

Jeff,

Are you talking about the Cook/Will show at Balmoral? Sorry to say, but that one is pretty small. I've been to it a couple of times, but the selection just wasn't there. Good place to go if you need something in a pinch, but I don't go unless I reeeeeely need something. Who knows, maybe by the next show (April 30), I'll need some stuff.

Jason