The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old April 10, 2013, 11:11 AM   #1
druryj

Tueller Holsters

Found this fellow Brian Edgerton of Tueller Holsters - out of Boise, Idaho...and yes, that is awfully coincidental since there is a major well known maker in Boise too. Anyway; I gave him a shot and got back a beautifully made IWB in Cordovan leather with Shark Skin Accents for my Glock 26. This rig rides a little lower for me than the Versa Max II, as I wanted it too, and is every bit the equal in workmanship. Wait time at his web site says about 2-3 weeks! Prices are very reasonable. I liked this one so much I ordered another for my CZ 75 Compact and one for a PPK/S too. He will work with you to build a truly custom rig. This is incredibly comfortable and well made. Think about it, every Summer Special II for the 5" 1911 looks like every other one; how custom is that? Check out his website at www.tuellerholsters.com.
Old April 19, 2013, 05:29 PM   #2
druryj

And here's the one I just got for my C7 Compact from Tueller Holsters, Wow, it's like...the proverbial glove.5
Old April 29, 2013, 04:27 PM   #3
druryj

Tueller IWB #1; Black leather with shark skin loops and accent with my stainless and my blued PPK/S pistols. I really like the workmanship and service.