The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old June 2, 2006, 01:48 PM   #1
robctwo

Precision Bullets Customer Service

Just got in 1,000 .45 SWC from Precision Bullets. The unusual thing about them is that they are free.

I ordered 1,000 .45 230 gr RNFP, 1,000 9mm 125 gr FP and 1,000 .45 200 gf SWC.

I got a confirmation of the order, and was told that the 200 gr were back ordered due to an equipment breakdown. My other bullets arrived and were good.

Some time later I received another 1,000 of the 9mm and an invoice charging the credit card for the 9mm at the correct price. I contacted Dave and told him that I was happy with the 9mm, and did not want to return them, but I really wanted the .45 SWC. He apologized for the foul up.

Later he contacted me and told me that the swc would be shipped and no charge. I told him not to bother with the free stuff, I had no problem with the extra 9mm and it wasn't a problem.

He sent them no charge any way. He has a customer. Here's as much free advertising as I can provide.
Old June 5, 2006, 12:47 PM   #2
gandog56

And I just read this, went to his site, and ordered me some!