The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > NFA Guns and Gear

Old September 20, 2000, 03:40 PM   #1
Wedge

OUT WITH THE OLD... IN WITH THE NEW... WE'RE MOVING!!!

Well I am really excited about this guys!!

NEW MAC BOARD IS UP AND RUNNING!!!

This new board is simply AWESOME!! I have it split into categories by weapons type, ads, general. etc etc.. you gotta go take a look.

We'll be using it as our online meeting place. The ezboard is very simple to use. When you go to my ezboard, you first see the main ezboard
screen which will show you all my forums. Just click on one to join the discussion. If you want to post something, you can click on NEW TOPIC
(which starts a new conversation), or click on one of the existing conversations (threads) and hit ADD REPLY to make your own comment about
a particular topic. If you need more help, there is a [ HELP ] link (upper right corner) that has a lot of useful information. The software is absolutely
phenomenal, I think you'll really like it too.

I have required that users register before posting, so just click on the REGISTER link. It is free, very quick and your information is
not given out or sold or put on any mailing lists. This helps to keep offensive users from disturbing our community and all those slanderous
anonymous postings that we have had. If you just want to read the posts you do not have to register. I think this will help it be a more enjoyable
environment for all.

If you register, you get to have a lot of neat little personal options, like your own custom signature, your own little icon, your own personal
home page link, and many other neat features. Remember, ABSOLUTELY NONE of your information (email, etc) is ever given out without your
permission.

Here is a link to my ezboard: http://pub26.ezboard.com/bmacdiscussionboard

I'm eager to hear your comments and suggestions, hope to see you online! Please drop me an email or post in the Suggestions area of the site
what you think.

I will leave this board as it is for reference, but will make it a read only board in the next few days so start using the old board. There will be a link
back to this board for anyone wanting to look up any old posts or info.

Plus look for more features and info to be added regularly.

Best regards,

Serg