The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Lock and Load: Live Fire Exercises

Old September 6, 2001, 03:28 AM   #1
El Rojo

Interested in a TFL PRK shoot?

I was thinking, Uglygun and I met at 5 Dogs Range in Kern County for a very enjoyable day of shooting last spring. We were there for 8 hours shooting our guns and just having a great time.

With this in mind, who would be game for an official/non-official California TFL day at 5 Dogs Firing range? Of course I am biased to pick 5 dogs because of its closeness, but it is also a great range that would easily accomadate us and the owener is as pro-Second Amendment as they come.

Anyone interested. I know I am and I am pretty sure Uglygun would be too. If security is an issue, we can arrange it by e-mail. I am of the persuasion that who cares who knows we are going to have a pro-Second Amendment shoot on a Saturday personally. I have nothing to hide. I am tired of hiding. If I can't meet a bunch of guys at the firing range from this discussion board because of fear, then we are all screwed.
Old September 6, 2001, 12:19 PM   #2
Ledbetter

PRK Shoot

I could make it. Sunday are best for me.

Regards.
Old September 6, 2001, 12:58 PM   #3
4V50 Gary
Staff

5 Dogs? I've been there, but it's one heckuva long commute from the Bay Area. Have fun!
Old September 6, 2001, 01:08 PM   #4
yankytrash

Quote:
I have nothing to hide. I am tired of hiding. If I can't meet a bunch of guys at the firing range from this discussion board because of fear, then we are all screwed.
DAMN RIGHT MAN. Those are words to live by! I'm gettin my own shoot together over on the other coast right now. Good luck man. We ALL need it.
Old September 8, 2001, 12:44 AM   #5
Jamie Young

El Rojo- I felt the same way a few months ago. Now we got a pretty good group of guys getting together here in PA. We've had about 15 different guys come out to the 3 and 1/2 gatherings I've held here. If everyone came out all at once we would almost have the same group size as the Utah Gatherings.

Just set dates, and after a few people come out and see how much fun you had (Even if its only a few) they'll want to come to the next one.