The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Old April 20, 2015, 08:38 PM   #26
osbornk

Quote:
I'm in that boat. Don't need a damn thing at this point in my life, and precious little I want that I don't already have.

When I was young and broke I wanted so much. Now I'm old and have more disposable cash...nothing left I want or need.
I am in the same situation. I can afford whatever I want but I don't want anything more.
Old April 20, 2015, 09:47 PM   #27
weblance

Aarond... Im also in the same boat as you. I go into a gun shop, look around, and dont see anything I cant live without. I just purchased one of the last ones I really wanted, a Bulldog in 44 Special. Im deciding what to buy my wife. She wants a snub, but something with little recoil. I want her to have a centerfire, for reliability. Im looking at 32s. I would really like a Charter Arms Patriot snub in 327 Federal Magnum. She could shoot the lighter 32 rounds at the range, then load it with 327 for defense. Its hard finding a 327 snub.
Old April 23, 2015, 02:06 AM   #28
Magnum-

Re:.... Quote... Could it be that I have,,,
Enough guns?

Aarond

Yeah brother I'd say your about like a lot of us ole dudes . Plus most of us old guy's Refuse" , to pay the price some of these clowns want for there stuff Were not like the youngin's... We just say Nope" and walk away and that's the end of it period .... Same way with powder , primers and cases , and other supplies ..... Old Guys Can" Live Without It , Just Fine .