The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Art of the Rifle: General

Old April 4, 2009, 06:28 PM   #1
Bear0331

Classic Arms INC.

Has anyone delt with this company? I am considering getting the Shooter Package for 629. I know thats high, but its the best I have seen right now. It also comes with 4 mags and a bag witch is nice. But has anyone bought from them before, and how are the AK's, canted sights? Thanks, Beau
Old April 4, 2009, 06:51 PM   #2
mellow_c

I've bought 2 AKs from Classic arms. They were both Yugo. It was about a year or two ago. They were both Century builds. One of them would not eject the empty shell because the chamber had not be properly machined. I told Classic arms, and they hoked me up with Century, and I got a brand new replacement in perfect condition even with a better trigger and extra mag. I paid no shipping. Classic also said they would give me a full refund, or allow me to use credit to buy a different item, instead of a replacement from Century. all with no cost on shipping.

So I'd say go for it, even if you get a bad product, they will make it right with no cost to you. I'm very happy with my AKs and Classic arms!