The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old February 18, 2000, 10:26 PM   #1
NavyRuss

I've got one of these - bone stock. There doesn't seem to be many accessories available for it. I'm specifically interested in a forearm that accepts a light - either a lithium type or a generic mag light.

Anyone know of a place that carries them?
Old February 19, 2000, 07:27 AM   #2
Ned Roundtree

About the only place I've seen carrying accessories for 1300 0r 1200 Winchesters is www.bushmaster.com Try their web page under shotguns.

[This message has been edited by Ned Roundtree (edited February 19, 2000).]
Old February 21, 2000, 06:04 PM   #3
jthuang

Lagger Professional has the Surefire Responder for the Winchester Defender. I'd suggest getting the model with the constant on/off switch as well as the momentary on/off switch.
http://www.lagger-pro.com/sgtl.htm#6 Volt Light Systems

I am not affiliated with LP in any way.

Justin
Old February 22, 2000, 03:37 PM   #4
Slim

Glad you asked. I've got a Winchester 1300 Defender. It's one of my favorite guns. I have a tactical light on mine, made by a company called Light Mount Technologies. It costs less that the others, clamps onto the mag tube with an aluminum machined part, not flimsy bent sheet metal tabs with a bolt through the center. It is very bright, and shines across my pasture, lighting up the neighbors hillside. Amazing. I recommend it highly. I have two buddies who have the same thing on their Defenders. It is really nice. I'm sure you can find it on the net if you search for Light Mount Tech. or something.

Slim