The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Black Powder and Cowboy Action Shooting

Old May 27, 2013, 04:21 PM   #1
bedbugbilly

An interesting link if you like antique guns . . .

I have never run across this site and can't take credit for finding it - it was posted on another board in reference to an original holster for a Colt that was shown (leather work board). I found it a neat site to cruise and look at - can't afford any of 'em but if you like old Colts, Remingtons, M & H, etc. - check it out. There is a list of links on the Home Page of it for the various categories. Some very nice single actions, etc. Some excellent photographs.

http://www.ocyoung.com/index.htm
If a pair of '51 Navies were good enough for Billy Hickok, then a single Navy on my right hip is good enough for me . . . besides . . . I'm probably only half as good as he was anyways. Hiram's Rangers Badge #63
Old May 27, 2013, 05:06 PM   #2
Doc Hoy

Yup!

Thats cool.
Old May 27, 2013, 05:06 PM   #3
Bishop Creek

I used to love to look at his website and learn info about antique guns. Haven't visited in several years now. Time to go back and take a look again. Thanks for posting.
Old June 17, 2013, 07:57 PM   #4
BigG

Thanks for posting!
o "The Earth is degenerating today. Bribery and corruption abound. Children no longer obey their parents, every man wants to write a book, and it is evident that the end of the world is fast approaching." Assyrian tablet, c. 2800 BC

o "In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain

o "They have gun control in Cuba. They have universal health care in Cuba. So why do they want to come here?" Paul Harvey

o TODAY WE CARVE OUT OUR OWN OMENS! Leonidas, Thermopylae, 480 BC