The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: General Handgun Forum

Closed Thread

Old November 24, 2013, 09:11 PM   #1
wick73

Appealing to the masses Parts help!

I have a desperate parts situation. I have a Dixon Cheyenne .38 special that has been handed down to me from my father. The from sight ring that also acts as a retainer for the shell ejecter rod housing has split in half. It is no surprise as it is a poor design and a cheapo gun.The gun is in great shape otherwise. I found a great deal on GunBroker. A complete barrel with site and ejector housing. $30 Buy Now. I register with them and activated my account 4 days ago. The site is allowing me to check out all the great auctions, great site but the way. The problems is that when I try the Buy Now or go to place a bid on an auction the site automatically redirects me to the home page. I can't even send the seller a message to get in contact with him. Can anyone please help me out. I would gladly pay $60 plus shipping for the parts, and I have Paypal or what ever form of payment desired. If anyone can or will help me out here is my contact info. I have lived in TN. for 2 years but still have my IND. cell number Jason at 765 481 8339 or email Jason at [email protected] Link to the auction below. Thanks for reading this desperate plea. Help!
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=378262921
Old November 24, 2013, 09:56 PM   #2
bedbugbilly

Probably a stupid question but are you sure you're logged in?
If a pair of '51 Navies were good enough for Billy Hickok, then a single Navy on my right hip is good enough for me . . . besides . . . I'm probably only half as good as he was anyways. Hiram's Rangers Badge #63
Old November 25, 2013, 08:25 AM   #3
wick73

Loged In

I am 100 percent sure I am logged in. I can log in and out check out the site and nothings else. Thanks for you reply. You are very kind. Customer support contacted me this morning via email and stated there was no problem with their system? I am a such a loss. Thank you sir. I'll double your money if you can help me out. PM me or give me a call 765 481 8339
Old November 25, 2013, 08:53 AM   #4
Salmoneye

Try a different browser...
Old November 25, 2013, 02:41 PM   #5
Sevens

I was going to use my account to simply send the seller a heads-up that you wanted it, but it's been sold via "buy it now." So either you figured it out or someone bought it for you...

...or someone else really wanted it.
Old November 25, 2013, 02:46 PM   #6
Tom Servo
Staff

We're really not qualified to troubleshoot issues with other websites. We wish you the best, but there's nothing we can do.
Closed Thread