The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old August 30, 2008, 08:20 PM   #1
Bluegrass Holsters

Bluegrass Holsters Labor Day Weekend Sale

Hey guys....been awhile since I even had a chance to lurk here, but wanted to let folks know that I am offering a sale this weekend on all holsters, and an additional discount to active LEO types.

The new website design has been completed and the server/domain swap is being finalized as I type. There are still a few little things for me to do but I will hopefully complete that this weekend.

Good News! The shopping cart is now active and works the way I intended from the beginning....customers will make the purchase entering their credit/debit card info but they will not be charged at the time of the order. Customers will be charged just before I begin work on their holsters. If I have questions I will contact the customer....if you have a question you may contact me via PM or directly from the site.

More Good News! Beginning 12am on Friday, Aug 29 and extending to 12 am Sept 2, all customers ordering will receive a 10% discount on their orders. The shopping cart may not be updated at that time to reflect the sale status, however, billing will indeed reflect your sale price. LEO's will be given an additional 5% off the Ghost Tuckable and the Mason-Dixon holsters. To receive the additional discount enter your department name and contact number in the comments section at checkout.

Additionally, I will foot the bill for any additional shipping costs if a customer purchases more than one holster (up to 5 total). If you have any questions concerning this sale please contact me here or via the website.

If you are interested in a holster, and you do not see your model listed, please contact me....I may still be able to help you.

Take care and have a safe rest of the weekend