The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old March 9, 2009, 12:31 PM   #1
M4A3xm15

Newb

Ok, I'm new to this reloading stuff. Thought about doing it but always something came up. This weekend got a Lee turret press and things to go with it. So far what I have browsed on this forum has been helpful and informative. Great site.
Old March 9, 2009, 12:37 PM   #2
jal5

Take your time and read-read-read. Its an enjoyable part of the sport, but be methodical and ask plenty of questions. Get a couple of manuals and READ.

Joe
Old March 9, 2009, 04:12 PM   #3
Shoney

M4A3xm15

WELLCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!

Have you read the "sticky" For the new reloader. at the top of the reloaders page??

Remember that mistakes you make, because you didn't understand what was going on in reloading, can cost you body parts and/or vision. Please read and understand at least one loading manual before you start. Then come to the forum with questions.

Good shooting!
I pledge allegiance to the Flag - - -, and to the Republic for which it stands….Our Forefathers were brilliant for giving us a Republic, not a democracy! Do you know the difference??? and WHY?http://www.wallbuilders.com/LIBissue...les.asp?id=111
Old March 9, 2009, 06:13 PM   #4
MDB

---

When I first started the "proverbial old guy" told me to use the KISS method when reloading.---Keep it Simple Stupid---it worked for me.