The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Art of the Rifle: Semi-automatics

Old August 15, 2013, 12:51 AM   #1
Skarekrow88

Which light to put in the VLTOR offset light mount?

I have an Ultimak railed gas tube mount on the way for my Arsenal SGL-20 and if everything goes well with it I will be ordering the VLTOR offset light mount. Any recommendations as to which light or lights would be best?

I was looking at the Surefire G2X PRO, I like how it has two different power settings and it has the push and click for constant-on as opposed to having to twist the end cap for constant-on with the G2X Tactical. Although, I wish the full power setting was the default setting but when you first turn it on the default setting is low power. You have to turn it off and back on again to get it to full power setting...

If I cant find any better options than the G2X Pro (for around the same price) I might just end up going with it. Any thoughts?