The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old December 7, 2013, 12:45 AM   #1
LockedBreech

Impressed by my first Top Gun Supply order

I feel like kind of a dork for posting a whole thread for this, but I feel like companies in the firearm industry get a lot of flak when they go wrong and occasionally it should be noted when they do day-to-day things correctly.

Since I'm finally getting into the 1911 world (just a basic Rock Island Armory government) I decided to go along with what I've learned reading forums and buy some high-end magazines for it to rule out those being an issue. I wanted cheaper shipping than Brownells or Midway so I ended up going with the $9.95 shipping at Top Gun Supply.

I settled on Wilson Combat ETM 8-round magazines, which Wilson claims is their best magazine. Top Gun had them for 32 bucks each, which seemed decently competitive, so I bought two.

I got the notice that my order had shipped just a few hours after I placed it. Only 2 days later (not even an entire 48 hours, about 36) the magazines were in my mailbox. The receipt in the box was hand-signed with thanks to me by the packer (Ted), and everything about the packaging, receipt, and product were just top notch, not a ding on anything.

It's a silly thing to start a thread about - getting clean, efficient, personal-feeling service from a firearms supply retailer - but given how much we complain around here, maybe it isn't. For what it's worth, I'm happy to add Top Gun Supply to Brownells, MidwayUSA, and Officerstore as places that really seem to have their ducks in a row.
Old December 28, 2013, 05:37 PM   #2
Top Gun Supply

Thank you LockedBreech! We appreciate your business and taking the time to provide feedback!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Meprolight, Trijicon, LPA, Ameriglo, EOTech Sights