The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > Law and Civil Rights

Old March 19, 2009, 02:50 PM   #1
tiberius10721

what ever happened to ca ab 2062?

I remember last year every body talking about californias new handgun ammunition law ab 2062 where we would be restricted to 50 rounds of pistol ammo a month and a permit required to purchase the ammunition.Whatever happened to this legislation it seems like it just disappeared no updates on it or anything.Im hoping california legislature gave up on it.If anybody has current information on it please let me know.
Old March 19, 2009, 08:00 PM   #2
Yellowfin

That one is specifically dead, but there is a current AB 962 that's as bad or possibly worse.
Old March 19, 2009, 09:29 PM   #3
tiberius10721

thanks yellowfin fot the information I always try to keep up to date on what the enemy is doing.
Old March 19, 2009, 10:11 PM   #4
tiberius10721

u know what makes me angry i got warned on this site for making a racial slur about certain people introducing new anti gun laws here in ca ,but what am I supposed to think when its always the same group of people introducing new anti gun laws here in CA. ab2062 failed and now they came up with another anti gun law called ab 962 which is worse than ab2062.Ive had it Im moving out of california.Mexico has extremely strict gun laws and look how thats turning out!I used to think people with conspiracy theories were crazy but now Im starting to think maybe they are saner than everyone else.I can look outside and see that its daytime and there are people in the state of ca that will try to convince me its night time.What other rationale is there other than someone or some group of people have an agenda.I realize this thread will get closed because im not quoting exact laws and factual policies but in my opinion the situation here on the border states is grim and needs to be discussed more!War is upon us how long will we quote laws and worry about staying on topic?Long live Micheal Savage!
Old March 20, 2009, 08:23 AM   #5
USASA

tiberius,

I grew up and lived in California until I was 35 years old. I made the decision to leave at that time. That was 31 years ago.

I didn't leave so much because of gun laws...as the laws weren't too bad then. But, more because of how the political climate was developing...as I saw it.

I've never looked back. For me, it was the best move I ever made.

Good luck with your move. The best to you.