The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old June 29, 1999, 04:51 PM   #1
Skorzeny

I am looking for a professional handgun case (the kind I see some of the "professional" shooters carry around to the gun ranges).

I am not looking for a metal or plastic case with nylon/styrofoam-type padding. I am, however, looking for a leather type case that "hangs" pistols inside.

What I am looking for is like the one used by Leon, the assassin, in the movie "The Professional," starring Jean Reno and directed by Luc Besson. Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Thanks.

Skorzeny
Old July 1, 1999, 12:40 AM   #2
Blue Jays

Skorzeny-

I've always had good luck with products from W.Waller & Son in Grantham, New Hampshire.

You might want to check out http://www.wallerandson.com

Regards,

~ Blue Jays ~
Old July 21, 2002, 01:25 AM   #3
enkidu

Professional movie gun case

I was asking myself the same question the other day "Where can I find a case like the one Leon used in the "The Professional" movie. So I came to TFL first, but only found this old thread. After much poking and googling around on the web, here's one that looks similar:

http://www.championshooters.com/cases.htm

Evidently made by a company called Gun-Ho, it comes in 4 and 5 gun configurations. I'm going to pull out my copy of "The Professional" and see how closely the cases match.

[Edit] Although the basic internal layout is similar, the case in the movie is stiffened leather, the top folds up and over and the front panel folds down. The Gun-Ho case is made of wood and the front panel folds up to stand vertically on the top.

EnkiduEOT

Last edited by enkidu; July 21, 2002 at 03:19 PM.